Got a leak? Auger Pros Plumbing specializes in leak detection & repair. Slab Leaks can occur on water or sewer lines, and they can cause a lot of damage if not addressed quickly. Using state of the art technology we can precisely locate and fix any problematic plumbing pipes and help you choose the best method for repairing the slab leak based on its location and the type of leak.EXPLORE THIS SERVICE
Our team of expert plumbers have the experience and training needed to handle all types of residential & commercial water heater installation, repair, and replacement projects. Whether you choose Gas or Electric, a traditional tank system, or a tankless water heater, you can be sure your installation services are in the best of hands! ALL Brands are available!EXPLORE THIS SERVICE
We’ve seen all kinds of clogged drains. Let’s face it – there are not many things more frustrating than a clogged or slow drain! That’s why we offer fast, full-service drain cleaning, throughout the DFW Metroplex. If you’ve noticed problems with your shower, bathtub, or sinks draining slowly, there may be buildup that needs professional attention. Thankfully, Auger Pros jetting services are only a call away!
Auger Pros Plumbers have years of experience with Texas slab leaks. We use the best equipment, and training to determine if there is a slab leak, and then proficiently locate it. We have many tools & technologies at our disposal to find water leaks buried under soil, inside walls, and below concrete slabs. Slab leaks can cause a lot of damage. It's important to contact us right away if you see any of the tell-tale warning signs.EXPLORE THIS SERVICE
Providing our sewer video camera inspection helps us to find the exact cause of a sewer blockage, whether it be roots, a broken line, or just too much debris, and is instrumental in pinpointing the exact location of your sewer problem by inspecting your sewer line from the inside. Armed with this knowledge, we can then give a proper assessment of the condition of your sewer line, and help formulate a game plan on how to fix it.EXPLORE THIS SERVICE
From running to clogged to old toilets, we can repair, replace, or install a new toilet or bidet for your home. Problem with your shower or tub? NO problem. Our team offers expert repair and installation services and have thousands under our belt after years of experience. We are the company you can rely on to keep your plumbing fixtures working and to quickly show up if you have an emergency.EXPLORE THIS SERVICE
Allen Plumbing and Drain Services
Skilled Allen Water Filtration System, Water Softener and Descaler Installation Plumbers
Flow-Tech Home neutralizes the magnesium and calcium ions in your hard water, allowing them to stay in your water and go out with flow – instead of sticking to your pipes and appliances. Learn how.
Carbon Whole House Water Filtration System
Benefits Of Whole House Water Filtration Systems
- Enjoy safe drinking water all the time. The consequences of having unsafe drinking water can be dire. Pollutants like heavy metals can have profound health consequences at worst, or at best make your water unpalatable. While the vast majority of municipal water systems in the United States do an excellent job of treating our water, there is always the danger of system failures, so it’s best to be safe. If you filter your water with an effective home water filtration system you’re making a smart investment in the health of your family.
- Save money. If you’re buying bottled water for your family to use at home the costs can add up quickly. For the average family drinking 2-3 bottles of water a day, annual costs can easily exceed $500. That’s money can be recouped in a timely fashion after you install a water filtration system in your home. And there’s another drawback to bottled water…
- Help preserve our environment. If you’ve fallen into the habit of buying bottled water thinking that you’re benefiting your health, think again. Repeatedly buying bottled water costs far more than having a water filtration system installed in your home. Plastic water bottles also pose a big threat to our environment—most end up in landfills where they can take hundreds of years to start breaking down. Another downside? Many plastic water bottles contain chemicals that can seep into the water inside, so you’re only introducing more potential contaminants into your body. Installing a home filtration system will give you clean, better tasting water without affecting the environment.
- Longer lasting plumbing and appliances. Minerals, heavy metals, and chemicals in your water can cause corrosion and damage to your pipes and water-using appliances. By eliminating these potentially damaging factors at the source you can extend the life of your pipes, hot-water heaters, and other home appliances.
- Prevent skin irritation. Substances such as heavy metals, fluoride, and chlorine in the water can aggravate skin conditions. This includes psoriasis and eczema, especially in children.
- Save on soap and enjoy cleaner clothes. An advanced home water filtration system acts in the same way as a water softener. This will help you to use less soap to clean your body, your dishes, and your clothes. Hard water has minerals that prevent the ionic action of soap, thus its cleaning power is minimized
- Reduces limescale and other mineral deposits. Limescale can build up in pipes and appliances, and it often makes your water taste unpleasant. A quality whole-home water filtration system will alleviate many of the issues associated with limescale, and give you better tasting water as well.
With a water filtration system in your home, you’ll enjoy the clean, crisp taste of pure water, every time you open your tap.
- Enhance disaster preparedness. If a sewer line bursts near your house, it can cause water contamination. However, you will be protected in you have an advanced home water filtration system installed for the whole house.
Call (214) 206-6580 today for efficient repairs and courteous, friendly service from AugerPros Plumbing.
“Great, friendly service. We just moved into an older home that needed a gas valve shutoff for our new dryer, and after pinging many businesses, Auger was able to come out very quickly -- on a Saturday! Definitely giving Jerry a call for all our plumbing needs. ”
“What a great experience I had! I usually hate dealing with service companies , but this one came highly recommended and my elderly mom had an emergency at the house with our garage flooding when I was out of town . I called them for her and they came immediately which I was grateful for since she was frantic ”
“Definitely calling Jerry again This is a family owned business. They are professional, polite, proficient, plumbers. They are by far the nicest and neatest plumbers I have had at my house. The next time you have plumbing problems please take time to call the neatest plumbers in town. Definitely calling Jerry again for future plumbing issues :) ”